Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Art Show Was A Success!

Hi everyone,

Sorry I don't have time to write much. So much to do before Sandy comes home tomorrow, I can't wait! The Art Show was a great success! They earned over $3700.00 for Sandy. There was so much love and support in the room, it was an amazing feeling! Please click on Rick's link below at Theme Park Adventure to see lots of details and pictures of the Art Show. Thank you to everyone who made this event so successfull!
http://www.themeparkadventurenews.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. The art show was so awesome! I am totally impressed with the turn out and the amount of money raised. I can't wait for the next one, I am already working on some new cute little crochet critters.
    Thank you to everyone for their support! Thank you to TPA for the wonderful coverage of the event.

    Magic Wishes!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete