Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sandy's Getting Stronger!

Hi everyone,

Sandy has been home now for 4 days and she's doing great! We do a lot of physical therapy exercises throughout the day and they're definitely helping her to get stronger. This Wednesday we have a doctor's appointment where we should find out more details about how successful the surgery was. We'll find out how much of the tumor they couldn't remove and also how much radiation she will need. I'll be posting a new blog Wednesday evening to let everyone know what we find out. When you have a chance, please check out Christine's (Syren's) on-line store. She is donating a portion of all sales on her site to Sandy. Her link is: http://www.getmailled.etsy.com/ Thank you to everyone for all the love and support that you've been giving. I know it's helping Sandy get better much much quicker!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of Sandy's amazing strength. She's such an inspiration! I sure do miss hanging out with her at the rehab center, but so glad she's out and with her sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I submitted the link wrong to you...

    getmailled.etsy.com

    just paste this into the address bar.
    Thanx!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO HAPPY to hear she is home and happy:) I pray daily for her to get well and strong. PLEASE send her our love she is such a inspiration to my family!
    Love The Tucker's, Jeff, Rachael, Luke, Austin, and Josie

    ReplyDelete