Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sandy's Horseback Riding Trip

Hi everyone,

Here's a picture of Sandy's horsback riding adventure! She had a great time. Sandy has moved rooms again at the hospital, her new phone number is (562) 401-8215. She continues to get better every day. In physical therapy on Thursday we went up a flight of stairs! So far, her release date is still scheduled for Wednesday the 28th. Just a reminder, the art show is tonight! It's at the Knott's Resort Hotel (upstairs from the lobby) from 6pm to 9pm.

5 comments:

  1. Love the photo of her on Horseback, that is so awesome!
    So when you say Wednesday the 28th, you mean this Wednesday April 28th? Keep us posted if the date changes.
    See you tonight!

    Magic Wishes!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What room is she in now? I guess I'll find out when I get there tonight! Tawnda, are you taking care of her cats? It was such a pleasure finally meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, I know, it can't believe it's almost time for her to come home. I'll let you know if anything changes.

    Hi Cassie, It was great meeting you finally too. Her cats are in temporary homes right now thanks to people in her apartment complex.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy is in my heart everyday, I was so proud to be part of the Art show with my hubby Jeff Tucker. We both love and miss Sandy very much! Rachael Tucker

    ReplyDelete