Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dinner With Sandy At Fuddruckers


Hi Everyone,

We're taking Sandy to dinner at Fuddruckers in Buena Park this Wednesday, May 26th. We'll be there from 5-9pm. If able to, please come and join us. Below is a link to a flyer to print out and bring with. Fuddruckers will give a percentage of the sales to Sandy for all orders placed with a flyer in hand. I'll have extras with me for those who aren't able to print one out. Thank you and we hope to see you there!
flyer here.

2 comments:

  1. Tawnda, I'll need one of those extra flyers. I'm a space cadet; I was so tired from late rehearsal last night, I forgot to print one out. My apologies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry we couldn't be there last night, but I hope Sandy had a good time and felt the love from those who were able to show.

    ReplyDelete