Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We were at the hospital for over 24 hours waiting and seeing lots of different doctors before we were told what was going on with Sandy. They took a CAT scan that showed lots of swelling which means the tumor is growing back. Most of the doctors have told me that Sandy has a 12 months at the most to live. Although there were some who said that they will not put a time on how long Sandy lives and want to try a couple more medications. One doctor did say it could be 1 to 2 years. I'm sorry I didn't have better news to be giving you right now. I've admitted Sandy into Harbor UCLA in Torrance for a few day. They'll continue to do tests and help me to figure things out. After that, if things go the way I'd like them to, she'll come back home with me. Please go and visit her if you are able. She's on the 4th floor, East, room 13D. One more thing, Sandy does not know that the tumor has grown back or any of the details. I believe in positive thinking doing wonders for the body so as far as she knows, she's there to get some tests done but everything is okay. Thanks again for all the love and support. I'm going to be leaving for the hospital pretty soon. I'll try to keep up with the blog as much as possible and try to keep everyone informed.

6 comments:

  1. My thoughts, prayers and all the positive vibes I can muster are being sent your way, and I'll wrap it in a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending loving healing juju to Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY PRETTY LADY!
    IM SENDING YOU LOTS OF LOVE AND KISSES HAPPY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS...
    I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tawnda,

    Thanks so much for keeping us updated. Although the news isn't what we were hoping to hear, we're all sending our positive thoughts and love to both of you.

    Denice

    ReplyDelete
  5. SANDY HEY SWEETHERT HOW ARE YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ITS ME JP THE VAMPIRE FROM LORE HANG IN THERE SWEETHEART I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH HANG IN THERE DARLIN I LOVE YOU A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LOVE ALWAYS JP THE CROWN JEWEL KNOTTS HALLOWEEN HAUNT 17 YEAR VETREN

    ReplyDelete