Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sandy's Dr's Appointment

Hi everyone,


Sorry it's been taking me so long to update the blog. Hopefully things will be settling down a bit around here soon and I'll be able to keep up with it better.
I know everyone's been waiting to hear how Sandy's been doing. We had doctor's appointments on Monday and yesterday to see if Sandy would be able to receive radiation or not. The doctors have decided that it would be too dangerous for her since she had so much after the first surgery. She will be starting chemo probably in a week or two and I believe it will be in pill form. Besides that, Sandy has a very positive attitude and does her exercises every day. I've been printing out all the e-mails that have been coming in and I read them all to Sandy. It always puts a smile on her face so please keep them coming! I'll make sure they all get to her. Thanks again to everyone for all the love and support. Here's a short video of Sandy. tawnda@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment